Monday 14 January 2013



The cover of my E-book, available (in PDF) on DVD for £10 including postage and packing, or £8 for a download.  Email me at robertjones@ratville.freeserve.co.uk for your copy.  As advertised on Facebook - and indeed anywhere else I can think of....

This is the second and improved version - although those who have bought the first won't find it so spectacularly different that it would be worth shelling out again for it!  If existing customers  really want it though - and who am I to say thee nay? - I will happily send a copy of the second edition for free by download, or the dvd for £3.00 to cover my post and packing.

The cover painting is of Summer Fields at Arreton, Isle of Wight - 10" by 10", for sale unframed at £80.00.

6 comments:

  1. T'ain't 10" by 10": it's 12" by 12". Maths and measurement never were my strong point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert I'd like your DVD. Where can I contact you privately with addresses? Facebook Message?

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you Robert :-p it is Rebecca the doodler from paintersonline :-) i am just getting familiar with the layout of your blog, i hope to see more of your paintings on paintersonline soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! And I hope it's a lot warmer where you are than it is where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy lookin' cover, Robert (and a beautiful painting, of course). Have you rijigged the pages to be square, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - no, no and indeed,no.... Such things are beyond my meagre skills. This is the DVD cover, lacking from the download which you had.

    ReplyDelete