Tuesday 17 May 2016

Peering and squinting

A good way to start the day, removing spam from the Painters Online website.  I often wonder what spammers get out of it - their posts last maybe a few hours, and are then whipped away.   But I suppose that few hours of free advertising is all they need.

Today, I find out if I have a cataract in my right eye, or am just continuing to experience the steady deterioration in the sight in it which has accelerated since I had a detached retina replaced years ago.  Can't say I'm looking forward to an operation, but I would like to be able to see what I'm doing, and be able to read again without shutting the near-useless eye and holding the page to my snout.

Wonderful getting older, really it is.  There are so many advantages!  Give me a month or two and I'll think of one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment